At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, in Pakistan our head office is in Karachi.
Learn More About Why Lilly
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Lilly is honored to be recognized as a diverse employer and our diversity initiatives include 9 employee-led resource groups that connect people from diverse backgrounds.
Learn More About Diversity & Inclusion
- Black EOE Journal, "Best of the Best" lists, Top Disability-Friendly, Top LGBT-Friendly Company
- DiversityInc, "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" 2014, which recognizes corporate diversity best practices
- Enterprise Engagement Alliance, "Top 25 Most People-Centric Company"
- Hispanic Network Magazine, "Best of the Best" list, Top Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality"
- LATINO magazine, Latino 100, list of top 100 companies providing the most opportunities for Latinos
- PM360, Pharmaceutical/Biotech Company of the Year
- Professional Woman's Magazine, "Best of the Best" lists, Top Diversity Employer, Top Supplier Diversity Program, Top LGBT-Friendly Company, Top Disability-Friendly Company
- Science Magazine, "Top 20 Employer Science Careers"
- Working Mother magazine, "100 Best Companies"
Working at Lilly
We value excellence, and we bring talented people together from around the world to help us make it better and better. From medical to business, IT, sales, and operations, we have opportunities to unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
Learn More About Working at Lilly
Make the decision to improve lives around the world
- Every action you take has a reaction. One thought can spark curiosity. One step can lead to discovery. One creation can improve the lives of millions. Every decision you make is full of possibility. Choose to improve the future. Make Lilly your next big move and fully realize your potential.
Training & Professional Development
- Lilly places firm and focused emphasis on 'learning on the job'. From an intense 2-6 weeks induction program for every new 'hire' to numerous periodic refresher 'schools' at regular intervals, there would never be a dull moment in your learning journey.
- Training vistas not only cover the basic requirement of everyday job but it also emphasize on continually develop a person holistically honing their soft skills.
- We take pride in developing the right people through consistent and timely interventions and utilizing latest technologies that enable you to grow.