Lilly is honored to be recognized as a diverse employer and our diversity initiatives include 9 employee-led resource groups that connect people from diverse backgrounds.
Workplace diversity helps our professionals develop solutions, solve problems and encourage innovation. Lilly's record as a diverse employer is consistently recognized by independent organizations. In 2014, Lilly was named one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity, for the 4th consecutive year. Some additional honors Lilly has recently received include:
- Black EOE Journal, "Best of the Best" lists, Top Disability-Friendly, Top LGBT-Friendly Company
- DiversityInc, "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" 2014, which recognizes corporate diversity best practices
- Enterprise Engagement Alliance, "Top 25 Most People-Centric Company"
- Hispanic Network Magazine, "Best of the Best" list, Top Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality"
- LATINO magazine, Latino 100, list of top 100 companies providing the most opportunities for Latinos
- PM360, Pharmaceutical/Biotech Company of the Year
- Professional Woman's Magazine, "Best of the Best" lists, Top Diversity Employer, Top Supplier Diversity Program, Top LGBT-Friendly Company, Top Disability-Friendly Company
- Science Magazine, "Top 20 Employer Science Careers"
- Working Mother magazine, "100 Best Companies"